A journey that will lead you to the unexplored and perfect landscape of the trans – Himalayan region. Dolpa was considered one of the most precious and unexplored regions that consist of higher variation in landscape, culture, flora, and fauna as well as astounding water bodies. We highly recommend the wanderlust to hardcore travelers to explore and adhere to the best experience of life.
Upper Dolpo trek along the tropical forests comprising pine trees savor the beauty of Phoksundo Lake and encounter the Bonpos at Ringmo. Traverse through high passes and witness the sacred Shey Gompas before coming across the ancient trading hub Dho- the perfect trek to see the whole of the Dolpo region.
Explore remote areas of the western region of Nepal
- Visit ancient monasteries of Dolpo region
- Explore clean great Himalayan lake Phoksundo
- Explore remote area still practicing Pre- Buddhism as Bon -Po religion.
- Exclent view of Kanjirowa Himal, crystal view Mountain and many more.
Day 1: Arrival at Tribhuban International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. Transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing and trekking preparation.
Day 3: Fly to Nepalgunj (150m.) in 55 minutes.
Day 4: Fly to Jhupal, Dolpo (2475m.), and trek to Dunai (2140m.) for 45 minutes. flight and 3 hours trek.
Day 5: Trek to Chhepak (2687m.) 6 Hours.
Day 6: Trek to Chunuwar (3060m.) 5-6 Hours.
Day 7: Trek to Phoksundo Lake (3600m.) 5-6 Hours.
Day 8: Rest day in Phoksundo and explore around
Day 9: Trek to Sallaghari (3630m) 5-6 Hours.
Day 10: Trek to Nangdala High Camp (4417m.) 5-6Hours.
Day 11: Trek to Shey Gompa (4334m.) crossing Shey La Pass (5350m.) 5-6 Hours.
Day 12: Trek to Namgung Gompa (4360m.) via Shey La Pass (5100m.) 6-7 Hours.
Day 13: Trek to Saldang (3700m.) 4-5 Hours.
Day 14: Day rest or Saldang day hike to Yangjer Gumpa (4590m.)
Day 15: Trek to Komash Village (4060m.) 6 Hours.
Day 16: Trek Shimen Village to Shimen(3850m) 6 Hours.
Day 11: Trek to pelung Tang (4465m.) via Numa La Pass (5190m.) 6-7 Hours.
Day 12: Trek to Dajoktang (4080m.) via Bagala La Pass (5070m.)
Day 13: Trek to Dajok Tang to Ringmo (3600m.) 3-4 Hours.
Day 14: Trek to Phoksundo Lake (3612m.).
Day 15: Trek to Komash Village (4060m) 6 Hours
Day 16: Trek to Shimen (3850m.) 6 Hours
Day 17: Trek to Tinje Village (4110m.)
Day 18: Trek to Yak Kharka
Day 19:Trek to Tokyu (4240m.)
Day 20: Trek to Dho Tarap (3944m.) 4-5 Hours
Day 21: Trek Naworpani (3475m.)
Day 22: Trek to Lashicap (2775m.)
Day 23: Trek to Dunai 6 Hours
Day 24: Trek to Jhuphal 3 Hours
Day 25: Fly to Nepalgunj and Kathmandu or your own destinations.
- Airport to Hotel/ Airport transfer by private vehicles.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (Three Nights), and Nepalgunj (One night) with Bed & Breakfast plan on a twin sharing basis.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with a guided tour by private vehicle.
- Camping accommodation during the trek.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner).
- Flight tickets (Kathmandu - Nepalgunj - Jhuphal and Jhuphal - Nepalgunj and Kathmandu).
- Restricted Area Permit, National park fee, and TIMS (Trekker's Information Management System).
- Experienced Government license holder Trekking Guide
- Supporter (Porter) for Two trekkers'.
- Trekking staff salary, insurance equipment, food, and accommodation.
- First Aid Kit.
- Government and local taxes.
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Extra night accommodation(due to any reason) other than the scheduled itinerary.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Nepalgunj.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Bar bills, extra supporter, a bottle of water or beverage and shower, etc.
- Other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, and flight changes.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff.