Singu Chuli (as known Fluted Peak) is one of the trekking peaks in the Nepali Himalaya range. The peak is located just west of Gangpurna in the Annapurna Himal. Singu Chuli is on a ridge-line originating at Tarke Kang going south. This ridge continues south of Singu Chuli to Tharpu Chuli. The peak requires ice climbing equipment.
Singu Chuli is an attractive mountain for climbing. The mountain can be climbed from several trials however north-east face is normally used.The trial goes through Machhapuchre Base Camp and cross south Annapurna glaciers all the way to rock overhang which can be used as base camp(4200 m).The trial goes through the glaciers towards north & pass through grassy shelf to reach a ridge where camp will be set up.
Singu Chuli Peak climbing is suggested to people who have previous alpine, ice climbing, and mountaineering experience. This trek is highly recommended for majestic mountain views and experience of great cultural diversity among the local people. Climbers need to have strong physical and mental fitness for this expedition because of unpredictable weather change, altitude sickness, and other technical difficulties.
The peak is extremely technical and difficult to climb as well as the trekking trail is stone falling prone area due to which you need to be careful all the time. Singu Chuli can be approached from several routes: North – East face. Majestic views of Lamjung ranges, Annapurna ranges, terrace fields, and pleasing villagers are a significant part of the trek.
You need to be well acclimatized before going for the expedition so there will be less chance of altitude sickness. Due to global warming landslides occurs numerous time resulting change in the route most of the time. Mostly South-West ridge is used which connects with the Tented Peak also called as Tharpu Chuli. You need an experienced climbing guide with you otherwise the peak permit will not be issued.
Arrive in Kathmandu, 1334 m, our airport representative transfer to hotel , Singu chuli peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
After breakfast, Kathmandu to Pokhara by drive tourist bus 5-6 hours or by flight (25 Minutes). Overnight at pokhara
After breakfast , Pokhara by private vehicle to Phedi then trek to Tolka.
After breakfast trek to Jhinu Dada where you will enjoy natural hot spring/ Tatopani
Jhinu danda trek to Dovan
Dovan trek to Machhapuchhre / Fishtail Base Camp. (MBC)
Machhapuchhare Base Camp trek to Annapurna Base Camp
Annapurna base camp trek to Singuchuli Base Camp, camping for night stay.
Singu Chuli base camp, where Trek and Climb Adventure climbing guide will teach you how to fixed the rope while ascending or descending
Singu Chuli Base Camp to singu chuli high camp, overnight camping.
Early in the morning climbing guides will take to summit the Singu chuli for summit then back to singu chuli base Camp. Overnight camping.
Singu chuli Base Camp trek to Deurali, overnight at a lodge.
Deurali trek to Chhomrong
Chhomorung trek to Tadapani.
Tadapani trek to Ghorepani
Early in the morning trekking guides will take to you Ghoerpani Poon hill (3210 m) which is one of the best view point of Annapurna region trekking from where you will see superb Himalayan views of Dhaulagiri 8167 m , Annapurna I 8091 m, Annapurna II 7739 m, Annapurna III 7555 m, Annapurna IV 7525 m, Annapurna south 7219 m, Fishtail/ Machhapuchhare 6998 m, Hiunchuli 6441 m, Nilgiri 7040 m, Tukuche peak 6920 m., Dhampus Peak, Thapa Peak etc , breakfast at Ghorepani then trek to Tikhedhunga
Tikhedhunga trek to Nayapul then by private vehicle drive to Pokhara.
After breakfast, by tourist bus or by flight back to Kathmandu.
After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath, Swayambhunath, Pasupatinath and the old cities of Bhaktapur and Patan.
After breakfast transfer to International airport for your departure.
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfasts.
- Welcome dinner and drinks in Kathmandu.
- All ground transfers in Nepal.
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu & Pokhara (includes entry fees and guide).
- National Park entrance fees, trekking and climbing permits
- All meals while trekking and climbing
- Lodge accommodation at Trekking Trail
- All camping facilities (tents etc.) while trekking and climbing
- Exceptional leaders and guides
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment
- Porter’s insurance
- Emergency medical kit and Gamow bag
- All necessary personal climbing equipment (includes harness, ice-axe, boots, crampons, prusiks & carabiners)
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and sleeping mattress
- All Nepalese tourist taxes and fees
- Personal Purchases, alcoholic beverages and other things
- Travel insurance and other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, flight change, airport taxes.
- Tips for the guides and porters
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal Trekking equipment and gadgets