ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP
The moderate trek to Annapurna base camp is one of the most demanded route. We can proudly assure that trekkers on this route will get the best experience of the life. That is why local government agreed to keep the route as it is, natural and unspoiled for minimum 15 years. Which we believe will give trekkers a high value for their choice to spend their holiday in the region. Similarly well managed tea-houses are another plus point for the trekkers that they will get the perfect blend of hardship of the walk and luxury during the rest.
The fascinating Annapurna base camp trek (ABC Trek) Covers view of major peaks of Annapurna range such as Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Gangapurna and Machhapuchchhre, along with deep glacier the source of Modi Khola .
This trek starts from Pokhara, and this itinerary also begins from Pokhara. You can come to Pokhara from Kathmandu with a 6 hour drive or a 30 mins flight. Or we can arrange your pickup from Kathmandu Airport upon request, and also organize a few days of visit around the cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara before the trek.
Day 1: Drive to Hile, trek to Ulleri
Day 2: Ulleri to Ghorepani
Day 3: Ghorepani to Dobata
Day 4: Dobata to Ghurjung
Day 5: Ghurjung to Sinuwa
Day 6: Sinuwa to Deurali
Day 7: Deurali to ABC
Day 8: ABC to Bamboo
Day 9: Bamboo to Jhinu
Day 10: Jhinu to Pokhara
- Land transportation, from Pokhara to Trekking starting and ending points.
- Standard accommodation along the trekking trail.
- Foods (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) while on trekking.
- Well experienced English speaking and other native language speaking trekking Guide.
- Porter service and support staff for above 4 person
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) and Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Park Fee.
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment, medicine and insurance coverage for all trekking staffs.
- All Government taxes.
- Travel insurance and other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, flight change, airport taxes.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping are expected.
The itineraries are merely a guideline and are prearranged on the basis received review. We can easily customized it to suit your own schedule and requirement.