The trek is named after the elephant-headed God of good fortune. Throughout the trek, you will see spectacular mountain views and experience the different cultures of the region. There are many distinct ethnic groups in the Ganesh Himal trekking area which gives a real Nepali way of life with its rich Nepalese traditions. Ganesh Himal, breathtaking trekking goes through a little-explored area of Nepal, with stunning scenery and friendly villagers. Trekking in this region will offer up magnificent views of Ganesh Himal I, II, III, and IV.
Ganesh Himal is named after the legendary elephant-headed Hindu God Ganesh. The Ganesh Range Peaks (Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III, Ganesh IV) stand out like crystals, forming a “Great Himalayan Chain” in the skyline.
- Many distinct ethnic groups.
- Stunning scenery and friendly villagers.
- Magnificent views of Ganesh Himal I, II, III, and IV.
- Trek through verdant farmland and explore un spoilt forests.
- Walking along the Mani walls.
Write a Review