Consuming very short time duration trekkers can experience the view and feel the presence of glacial lake. At, 2450 meter above sea level this is the rarest geological setting that can be seen in the world. Similarly, the trek also covers Sikles and legendary honey hunting activities.
The journey that takes you to legendary honey hunting cliffs, sikles and pristine glacial lake.
This trek starts from Pokhara, and this itinerary also begins from Pokhara. You can come to Pokhara from Kathmandu with a 6 hour drive or a 30 mins flight. Or we can arrange your pickup from Kathmandu Airport upon request, and also organize a few days of visit around the cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara before the trek.
Day 1: Pokhara to Armala
Day 2: Armala to Thak Khola
Day 3: Thak Village to Tara Hill Top
Day 4: Tara Hill Top to Sikles
Day 5: Sikles to Hugo Goth
Day 6: Trek to Kopuche, Explore
Day 7: Hugo Goth to Sikles
Day 8: Drive to Pokhara
Drive to K.I. Singh Pool,. Trek to Armala via Harihar Cave, 4-5 hrs. Overnight stay at Armala.
Trek to Thak Village via Atighar Muja 5-6 hrs. Overnight at Thak Village.
Trek to Tara Hill Top, through rhododendron forest. 5 to 6 hours uphill hike. Overnight at Tara Hill Top.
Trek to Siklis for 5 hours. Overnight at Sikles Village.
Trek to Hugo Goth, 5-6 hrs. Overnight at Hugo Goth.
Trek to Kapuche Lake, explore the lake and return back to Hugo Goth. Overnight at Hugo Goth.
Trek to Sikles 4-5 hrs. Overnight at Sikles Village.
Once we reach Pokhara, we can relax amid the stunning natural beauty of the city. Optional adventures like boating, paragliding, rafting, etc can be done from Pokhara.
- Land transportation, drive to K.I. Singh Bridge and drive back from Sikles to Pokhara.
- 3 meals a day and best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation along the trail.
- Well experienced English speaking and other native language speaking trek leader/guide.
- Porter service and support staff for above 4 person
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) and National Park Fees.
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment's, medicine and insurance coverage for all trekking staffs.
- All Government taxes.
- Travel insurance and other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, flight change, airport taxes.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping are expected.
The itineraries are merely a guideline and are prearranged on the basis of their popularity with our previous guests. We can easily customized it to suit your own schedule and requirement.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities.