Consuming very short time duration trekkers can experience the view and feel the presence of glacial lake. At, 2450 meter above sea level this is the rarest geological setting that can be seen in the world. Similarly, the trek also covers Sikles and legendary honey hunting activities.
The journey that takes you to legendary honey hunting cliffs, sikles and pristine glacial lake.
Day 1: Drive Pokhara to Sikles
Day 2: Trek Sikles to Hugo Goth
Day 3: Hugo Goth to Kapuche Lake and Sikles
Day 4: Drive Sikles to Pokhara
Drive from Pokhara to Sikles and explore around.
Trek to Hugo Goth. Overnight at Hugo Goth.
Trek to Kapuche Lake explore around and enjoy the view of glacial Lake then trek to Sikles via Hugo Goth. Overnight at Sikles
Before drive from Sikles to Pokhara explore around Sikles village.
- Land transportation, drive to K.I. Singh Bridge and drive back from Sikles to Pokhara.
- 3 meals a day and best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation along the trail.
- Well experienced English speaking and other native language speaking trek leader/guide.
- Porter service and support staff for above 2 Persons
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System)
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Park fee)
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment's, medicine and insurance coverage for all trekking staffs.
- All Government taxes.
- Travel insurance and other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, flight change, airport taxes.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping are expected.
The itineraries are merely a guideline and are prearranged on the basis of their popularity with our previous guests. We can easily customized it to suit your own schedule and requirement.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities.