Pisang peak climbing involves trekking in the world-famous Annapurna region and summiting the Pisang peak. The Pisang peak rises above the village of Pisang over Marshyangdi valley, and the altitude of the summit is 6091 m.
During the trek, we also get to visit the holy site of Muktinath and the Mustang/Manang valley behind the Annapurna Himalayan Range.
Considered an easy climbing peak, Pisang peak provides its climbers with an interesting journey passing along varied ecosystems, diverse cultures, and amazing landscapes. Although this climb is considered to be among the easier ones in the Himalayan region, a reasonably high level of physical fitness and health is still strongly recommended.
Arrive at Kathmandu TIA (Tribhuvan International Airport) and be transferred to your accommodation at the hotel. Afternoon at leisure. In the evening enjoy a welcome dinner and drinks hosted by your Sherpa leaders and guides.
After breakfast at the hotel followed by a morning sightseeing tour around Kathmandu. Afternoon at leisure. Our staff is always available to assist guests that may need to make last-minute purchases.
Drive from Kathmandu or Pokhara via Besishahar (850 m.) 6 hrs. to Syange and overnight at lodge.
After walking 6 hours to Tal village 1314 m. and overnight at lodge.
Trek from Tal Village to Timang (6h-1943 m) and overnight at lodge.
This trek moves gradually for around 10-12 km for 3-4 hours from Timang to Chame. Overnight at Chame. (2710 m).
Around 15 km in length, and 600 m in elevation, this gradual trek moves from Chame to Upper Pisang (3310 m) through different valleys. One might feel mild altitude sickness symptoms.
Rest day in Pisang and acclimatization for high altitude.
Pisang Kharka (4,380 m). We will use this place as the Base Camp and overnight at the tented camp.
Kharka High camp (5,400 m) and overnight at tented camp.
Trek from High camp to summit Pisang peak (6091 m) and descend to the Pisang village and overnight at a lodge.
Pisang - Manang (3351 m) - 4 hours and overnight at lodge.
Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka/ Lather (4000 m) - 5 hours and overnight at lodge.
Lather - Thorong Phedi (4510 m) - 3 hours, spend the whole day for the rest.
Early morning trek to Muktinath via Throng La pass (5416 m). After approximately 8-9 hours of ascending and descending hikes, we reach the holy place called Muktinath. (3,800 m).
Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom for around 5 hours. Or we can drive from Muktinath to Jomsom. The area after Muktinath is the most popular windy valley behind the Annapurna Himalayan Range. (2743 m) You may choose to drive on a Jeep from Muktinath to Jomsom.
Another day, we catch a flight back to Pokhara from Jomsom. A visit around the Lovely Pokhara in the afternoon.
Drive for 6 hours on a Tourist bus or fly for 30 mins to Kathmandu.
Sightseeing around the ancient city of Bhaktapur.
Additional days are allocated to compensate for delays because of bad weather. Or a Free day (Shopping), Cultural program show, and farewell dinner in the evening.
Depart From the hotel and transfer to Airport.
- Accommodation at Luxury hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- All ground transfers as per itinerary
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu (includes entry fees and guide)
- Return flights from Jomsom to Pokhara(includes taxes)
- National Park entrance fees, trekking, and climbing permits.
- All meals while trekking and climbing
- Lodge accommodation at Jomsom and Pokhara
- All camping facilities (tents etc.) while trekking and climbing
- Experience leaders and guides
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment
- Insurance for Sardar, Guide, and Porter's
- Emergency medical kit and Gamow bag
- All necessary personal climbing equipment (includes harness, ice-axe, boots, crampons, prusiks & carabiners)
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, and sleeping mattress
- All Nepalese tourist taxes and fees
- Personal Purchases, alcoholic beverages, and other things
- Travel insurance and other expenses like costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, flight change, and airport taxes.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal Trekking equipment and gadgets
- Tips for the guides and porters