Panchase hiking, a purely nature-based short trek from Pokhara offers the view of the longest chain of Annapurna range. From the top of Panchase, Mt Fishtail seems to be cuddled by Mt Annapurna in her arms. This trek takes you through the dark forest that nourishes a diverse family of orchid.
The perfect offer to the time-bound travelers to nature-based spiritual spot.
This trek starts from Pokhara, and this itinerary also begins from Pokhara. You can come to Pokhara from Kathmandu with a 6-hour drive or a 30 mins flight. Or we can arrange your pick up from Kathmandu Airport upon request, and also organize a few days of visit around the cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara before the trek.
Day 1: Drive to Stupa, trek to Bhumdi
Day 2: Bhumdi to Panchase Bhanjyang
Day 3: Bhanjyang to Australian Camp
Day 4: Australian Camp to Pokhara via Dhampus
Trek to Bhumdi (1410 m). We will start from the Dam Side, boating to the other side of the lake and walking for 5 hours via Rani Ban, World Peace Stupa, Pumadi village we reach Bhumdi.
Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang through the Rhododendron forest area observing beautiful Mountain View all the time. Hike for 6 to 7 hours.
The next day we trek to Australian Base Camp via Kande, see the beautiful sunset at Australian Camp (Which is called Tholo Kharka) and stay overnight.
The next morning after sunrise and breakfast, we move out to Dhampus where we have lunch. And from there we walk down to Baskot via Hynjakot and drive to Pokhara.
- Land transportation from Baskot to Pokhara.
- Accommodation at Trekkers Lodge/ Guest House along the Trail.
- Foods (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner).
- Drinking water purify pills
- Well experienced English speaking trekking Guide.
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment, medicine, and insurance coverage for all trekking staff.
- All Government taxes.
- Personal Travel insurance
- Other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation, and rerouting.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment's.
- Support (Porter) service if needed.
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping is expected
The above itinerary is an only guideline and standard pattern which we provide you in general. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.