Tent Peak (5663m/18,575 ft), known as Tharpu Chuli in Nepali, is located towards the south of the Annapurna Base Camp. After trekking in the largest conservation area, admiring the diverse flora, fauna and culture of Nepal we summit the peak and return. The summit offers panoramic views of views of Mt. Annapurna I (8091 m) the worlds tenth highest mountains, its adjoining Himalayas like Annapurna South (7,219 m), Annapurna III (7,555 m), Hiunchuli (6,441 m), Singu-Chuli (6,501 m).
Also known as tent peak, the summit offers spectacular views of hanging glaciers, moraines, wild mountains and Annapurna sanctuary. Climbing along the ridge of the peak is somewhat easy and somewhat technically difficult. Prior experience of climbing would add to your climbing journey. As the trek consists of climbing adventure, you should be physically and should have good endurance capacity. Before your climb, your team leader will give you some techniques on climbing and brief you about do’s and don’ts during the climb. All you have to do is follow the footsteps of team leader and relish the beauty that the Tharpu Chuli peak climbing can offer.
Arrive early at Kathmandu International Airport and transfer to your accommodation at the Hotel. Welcome by your trip leader and issue of down clothing, sleeping bag, kit bag and t-shirt. Our staff will arrange for the fitting of your plastic climbing boots later this day. In the evening enjoy a welcome dinner and drinks hosted by your Sherpa leader and guides.
Morning flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820 m/ 25 minutes and drive from Pokhara to Nayapul 1070 m/ 2 hours and trek to Tikhedunga 1500 m/4-5 hours, stay overnight at Lodge
Trek from Hile to Ghorepani 2860 m/6-7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Hike to Poon Hill 3210 m/1 hour and trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani 2630 m/6-7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong 2170 m/5-6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Chhomrong to Dovan 2600 m/5-6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp 3700 m/5-6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Trek from MBC to Annapurna Base Camp 4130 m/2 hours and back to MBC 3700 m/1 hour, stay overnight at Lodge
Trek from MBC to Tharpu Chuli Base Camp 4400 m/3-4 hours, stay overnight at tented camp
Climb from Base Camp to High Camp 4800 m/3-4 hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Summit to Tharpu Chuli 5695 m and back to Base Camp 4400 m/6-7 hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek from Base Camp to Deurali 3200 m/5-6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Deurali to Sinuwa 2360 m/6-7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Sinuwa to Ghandruk Village 1940 m/6-7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Trek from Ghandruk Village to Nayapul 1070 m/4-5 hours and drive back to Pokhara 820 m/2 hours and transfer to Hotel.
Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu 1300 m/25 minutes and transfer to Hotel.
Trip concludes. All guests will be conveyed to Kathmandu International Airport to meet their respective international flights.
- Accommodation at Luxury hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfasts
- Welcome dinner and drinks in Kathmandu
- All ground transfers in Nepal
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu (includes entry fees and guide)
- Return flights from Kathmandu to Lukla (includes taxes)
- National Park entrance fees, trekking and climbing permits
- All meals while trekking and climbing
- Lodge accommodation at Namche Bazaar and Lukla
- All camping facilities (tents etc.) while trekking and climbing
- Exceptional leaders and guides
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment
- Porter’s insurance
- Emergency medical kit and gamow bag
- All necessary personal climbing equipment (includes harness, ice-axe, boots, crampons, prusiks & carabiners)
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and sleeping mattress
- All Nepalese tourist taxes and fees
- Personal Purchases, alcoholic beverages and other things
- Travel insurance and other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, flight change, airport taxes.
- Tips for the guides and porters
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal Trekking equipment and gadgets