Annapurna Circuit has been the best choice of trekkers for a long time. The reason behind being the best choice is its’ diverse climatic region, geological setting, cultural harmony, and versatile flora and fauna. One of the best trek, that we would like to recommend to all the nature lovers to indulge around. We can say this is a must-visit place in a lifetime.
The great opportunity to interact with the legendary trekking route… its time to see the change.
The trek starts from Pokhara/Kathmandu. You can arrive Nepal on your own and join us or we can arrange your pick up from Kathmandu Airport upon request, and also organize a few days of visit around the cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara before the trek.
Day 1: Drive to Dharapani
Day 2: Dharapani to Timang
Day 3: Timang to Chame
Day 4: Chame to Upper Pisang
Day 5: Upper Pisang to Nagwal
Day 6: Nagwal to Manang
Day 7: Rest/Acclimatization day
Day 8: Manag to Yak Kharkha
Day 9: Yak Kharka to Thorung Phedi
Day 10: Thorung Phedi to Muktinath
Day 11: Muktinath to Kagbeni
Day 12: Kagbeni to Jomsom
Day 13: Drive from Jomsom to Tatopani *or fly to Pokhara*
Day 14: Tatopani to Poonhill
Day 15: Poonhill to Pokhara
Rest and acclimatization day. Visit Gangapurna lake and the clinic; get information about altitude sickness. If you have any problems get some medicine.
Trek to Yak Kharka (4018m) for 7 hours.
A slow trek for 6 hours to Throng Phadi.
Trek to Muktinath crossing Thorung La (5416m) (‘La’ means pass). Approximately 8-9 hours of ascending and descending hike.
Or you can fly out from Jomsom to Pokhara.
Annapurna Circuit is a Grade A or a difficult trekking route. So any fit person can do this trek, even if you do not have any previous experience. You should be aware of what to expect and mentally prepare for it. Then, as long as you will to, you can.
On average, you walk about 4 to 6 hours per day. One or two days can be as less as 3hrs and one or two days can be as long as 7hrs.
The highest altitude reached is 5416 m. This is the elevation of Thorung la pass, the highest we will climb in this trek.
Yes, you can charge batteries en route. Charger should be brought. There are hot shower facilities as well. You may have to pay certain amount for both ($1-$2). Negotiate. Also, hot water facility could be free at lower elevation.
No. There are no ATMs on this trek route. You will have to draw enough cash in Pokhara or Kathmandu. There are a number of ATMs in these cities. Everything is paid in Nepali rupees. So money should be exchanged before the start of the trek.
- Land transportation, Kathmandu or Pokhara to Dharapani, Jomsom to Tatopani, and Nayapool to Pokhara on a sharing basis.
- Standard accommodation at Pokhara, breakfast included.
- Foods (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) while on trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation along the trail.
- Well experienced English speaking trekking Guide.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System) and
- (ACAP) Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Fee.
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment, medicine, and insurance coverage for all trekking staff.
- All Government taxes.
- Personal travel insurance
- Other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, flight change.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment's.
- Support (Porter) service if needed.
- Flight Tickets from Jomsom to Pokhara (US 125$)
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping is expected.
The itineraries are merely a guideline and are prearranged on the basis of their popularity with our previous guests. We can easily customized it to suit your own schedule and requirement.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities include: the famous Chitwan National Park Jungle Safaris, guided tours of Lumbini – the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Mountain Biking, River Rafting. Please share your desire by contacting us and we will make it happen for you.