Everest Panorama Trek
This trek is located at the highest elevation. To its lovers, the region offers the most diversified geographical settings . It is believed to be the most visited region of the world for trekking. So, we recommend not to miss the chance to glare at highest peak of the world.
The most panoramic and best valued place to trek around, don’t miss the chance to see the heaven.
Day 1: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding
Day 2: Phakding to Namche
Day 3: Rest and Acclimatization
Day 4: Namche to Tengboche
Day 5: Tengboche to Phorche Tenga
Day 6: Phorche Tenga to Namche
Day 7: Namche to Phakding
Day 8: Phakding to Lukla (same day flight if possible)
Fly to Lukla, an airstrip to the south of the region better known as the ‘Gateway to Everest’. Trek for about two and half hour to Phakding. This is a beautiful mountain village surrounded by tall hills in the Dudh Koshi River Valley which lies north of Lukla. The village is a relaxing stop for the first night of your trek.
Beyond Monjo/Phakding is the entrance to the Sagarmatha National Park at Jorsale check point. Permits are checked here. The trail that followed the Dudh Koshi River starts going uphill from the suspension bridge just a few minutes from Jorsale. After a 3 hour hike, Namche Bazaar is reached.
Acclimatization or rest day at Namche. Namache is a beautiful village with interesting shops and sellers, fabulous food and stunning views of surrounding mountains. You could be rewarded with spectacular Himalayan sunrise and views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse – the fourth highest peak in the world, and the beautiful Ama Dablam if you hike above the town early in the morning.
Leaving Namche Bazaar, the trail follows the valley of Imja Khola with spectacular views of Thamserku, Kangtega and Ama Dablam mountains, and dominating the skyline ahead are the giants, Lhotse and Everest. The most common night halt after Namche is at the top of a steep climb from the Imja Khola at Tengboche.
From Tengboche Monastery, we return back to Phorche Tenga which is another sherpa village of the valley!
From Phorche Tenga, we climb down to Namche Bazaar, and have a relaxing day at Namche.
Comparatively short and light trek back to Phakding from Namche Bazar after breakfast. Overnight stay at Phadking
Next Morning we move from Phakding for Lukla. The last flight happens at around 1 to 2pm in the afternoon, we will catch a flight on the same day if possible, or a day later. Return to kathmandu!
- Land transportation, airport pickup and drop by Private Vehicle.
- Accommodation at Guest House/ Lodge while on trek.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) along the trail.
- Well experienced English speaking trekking Guide.
- Porter service and support staff for above 2 person
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) and National Park Entry Fee.
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment's, medicine and insurance coverage for all trekking staffs.
- All Government taxes.
- Travel insurance and other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, Emergency evacuation and rerouting, flight change, airport taxes.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping are expected.
This itinerary only includes the main trekking, without counting the arrival, departure and your cushion/rest days in Nepal. These itineraries are created on the basis of our guides’ suggestions and previous customers, however, it is very flexible and can be modified to fit your requirements.
This trek begins and ends at Kathmandu.