The Khopra Trek is the new gift to the trekkers. It is short and memorable trek for those who are keen to indulge themselves in the nature. A highly recommended classical trek in the Annapurna region, do it now or miss the opportunity to enchant with nature.
An intense trek that energizes and persuades to step ahead without any hesitation.
This trek starts from Pokhara, and this itinerary also begins from Pokhara. You can come to Pokhara from Kathmandu with a 6 hour drive or a 30 mins flight. Or we can arrange your pickup from Kathmandu Airport upon request, and also organize a few days of visit around the cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara before the trek.
Day 1: Drive to Ghandruk, trek to Tadapani
Day 2: Tadpani to Dobata
Day 3: Dobata to Baaheli
Day 4: Baaheli to Khoprak Danda
Day 5: Khoprak Danda to Swaata
Day 6: Swaata to Ghorepani
Day 7: Ghorepani to Pokhara
Early morning drive from Pokhara to Ghandruk (3 hours), and after a little sight seeing at Ghandruk, the trail leads about three hours to reach the beautiful village of Tadapani 2660 m overnight at lodge.
Morning trek from Tadapani to Dobata for about 4 hours. Overnight at a lodge.
The trail gets harder from here. It is only a small trail high up on the mountainside, so we have to be careful. Some parts are gentle around the mountainside and some parts are very steep up. After almost 3 to 4 hours of uphill climb, and short after the trail starts to go down, we see the lodge at Baili Kharka. Overnight stay here.
From Baaheli Kharka we walk through dense forests to Chistibang. From Chistibang it takes about two hours to reach the top. It is steep up. On the top we can see beautiful: Rhododendron flowers, Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak, Nilgiri, Annapurna 1, Annapurna South and deep down Sikha. Short after descending from the top we will reach at the lodge. Overnight Stay at Khopra Danda. (3660 m)
From Khopra Danda, the trail steeps down to beautiful forests. After 2 hours, the trail gets better and the view of the Nepalese Hillsides is gets better. After next 2 hours, we reach the beautiful village of Swaata (2400 m)
After breakfast, we move through a gradual/gentle trail up to Ghorepani. The trek is for about 4 hours, and overnight stay at a lodge.
Trek for 3 hours down to Hile, and a 2.5 hours drive from Hile to Pokhara. The trek is complete after transferring you to a hotel.
- Land transportation from Pokhara to Kimche & Hile to Pokhara.
- Accommodation at Trekker Lodge or Guest House.
- Foods (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) along the trail.
- Well experienced English speaking and other native language speaking trekking Guide.
- Porter service and support staff for above 4 person
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) and National Park Entrance fee.
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment's, medicine and insurance coverage for all trekking staffs.
- All Government taxes.
- Travel insurance and other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, flight change, airport taxes.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping are expected.
The itineraries are merely a guideline and are prearranged on the basis of their popularity with our previous guests. We can easily customized it to suit your own schedule and requirement.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities include: the famous Chitwan National Park Jungle Safaris, guided tours of Lumbini – the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Mountain Biking, River Rafting. Please share your desire by contacting us and we will make it happen for you.