For the time bound trekkers, this is the highly recommend short and interesting trek. The diversity of culture, nature and astounding view of gigantic Annapurna are the plus point of the trek. In short the route is the best value based trek to do.
Ghorepani Trek in Annapurna Region offers the most dramatic close-up views of the highest and the most beautiful mountains in the world. It is recommended for all trekkers and adventure seekers.
This trek starts from Pokhara, and this itinerary also begins from Pokhara. You can come to Pokhara from Kathmandu with a 6 hour drive or a 30 mins flight. Or we can arrange your pickup from Kathmandu Airport upon request, and also organize a few days of visit around the cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara before the trek.
Day 1: Drive to Ghandruk, trek to Kot Danda (2 hrs)
Day 2: Kot Danda to Dobato via Tadapani
Day 3: Dobato to Deurali
Day 4: Deurali to Ghorepani
Day 5: Ghorepani to Pokhara
Drive to Kimche, trek to Kot Danda
Kot Danda to Dobato via Tadapani
Trek to Ghorepani (2823 m)
Drive from Hile to Pokhara
- Land transport from Pokhara to Kimche and Hile to Pokhara.
- Accommodation at Hotel or Lodge while on trek.
- Foods (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Well experienced English speaking trek guide.
- Porter service and support staff for above 2 person
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System).
- (ACAP) Annapurna Conservation Area Park Fees.
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment's, medicine and insurance coverage for all trekking staffs.
- All Government taxes.
- Travel insurance and other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, flight change, airport taxes.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping are expected.
The itineraries are merely a guideline and are prearranged on the basis of their popularity with our previous guests. We can easily customized it to suit your own schedule and requirement.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities include: the famous Chitwan National Park Jungle Safaris, guided tours of Lumbini – the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Mountain Biking, River Rafting. Please share your desire by contacting us and we will make it happen for you.