The Langtang Valley, offers an opportunity to explore center of the Nepalese Himalayan range. The trek will lead you on exploration of the glacial system along with cultural setting.
One of the perfect trek that takes trekkers to nature based cultural heritage along with current business route to Rashuwa.
Day 1: Arrival in Nepal
Day 2 : Bus ride to Syaphru Besi
Day 3: Syaphru Besi to Lama Hotel
Day 4: Lama Hotel to Langtang Village
Day 5: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa
Day 6: Explore or Climb Tserko Ri
Day 7: Return to Lama Hotel
Day 8: Return to Syabru Besi
Day 9: Return to Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure
You will arrive at the Tribhuwan International Airport, and will be picked up at the airport at any given time. Take a rest, shake-off the jet lag and overnight stay at a hotel in Kathmandu
Bus ride from Kathmandu to Shyaphru Besi (1462m), travelling 8 hours on paved roads past Dhunche.
Trek to Lama Hotel (2748m) for 5 hours through the thick forest of oak, pine and bamboo trees.
Trek to Langtang Village (3500m) for three hours walking through beautiful scenery of mountains, river and waterfalls. As we reach the green meadows of Ghora Tabela, the magnificient view of snowy white peaks of the Langtang range becomes clearly visible. Once in the Langtang Village we will explore the village charm – the water-driven mills, flat-roofed Tibetan style houses, prayer wheels and the local yak cheese factory.
Trek to Kyangjin Gompa (3800m) for 4 hours
Tserko Ri (5033m) is a steep climb for 90 minutes from Kyangjin Gompa. However, the spectacular 360 degree mountain views available of the surrounding peaks and up and down the Langtang valley offers plentiful reward. This is the pinnacle of the Langtang trek and energy permitting the ascent of Tserko Ri should definitely be undertaken so that you can take in Langtang’s snowcapped mountain range in all its glory.
Trek downhill to Lama Hotel (2748m)
Trek downhill to Syabru Besi (1462m)
After breakfast we will leave Langtang and the Tamang people behind as we catch a return bus to Kathmandu, where you will be transferred to your hotel.
This is a cushion day that has been added into the itinerary to allow for delays due to flights or other reasons beyond our control. If you are able to complete your trek in time then this day may be used for sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley or free for shopping days. Or if you have a tight schedule, you can catch your flight back with joyous memories from Nepal.
- Land transportation Airport Pick up and drop by private car, Kathmandu to Shyphru Besi and Kathmandu by Public bus.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu, breakfast included.
- 3 meals a day and best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation along the trail.
- Well experienced English speaking and other native language speaking trek leader/guide.
- Porter service and support staff for above 4 person
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) and Langtang National Park Entrance Permit.
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment, medicine and insurance coverage for all trekking staffs.
- All Government taxes.
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu (other than breakfast).
- Travel insurance and other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, flight change, airport taxes.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping are expected.