The Langtang Valley offers an opportunity to explore the center of the Nepalese Himalayan range. The trek will lead you to an exploration of the glacial system along with the cultural setting.
One of the perfect treks that take trekkers to nature-based cultural heritage along with the current business route to Rashuwa.
- Cultural and natural in rich.
- Center of Nepalese Himalayan range.
- Enjoy the Himalayan beauty.
- One of the World's most beautiful valleys.
Day 1: Arrival in Nepal
Day 2: Bus ride to Syaphru Besi
Day 3: Syaphru Besi to Lama Hotel
Day 4: Lama Hotel to Langtang Village
Day 5: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa
Day 6: Explore or Climb Tserko Ri
Day 7: Return to Lama Hotel
Day 8: Return to Syabru Besi
Day 9: Return to Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure
You will arrive at the (TIA) Tribhuwan International Airport and will be picked up at the airport at any given time. Take a rest, shake off the jet lag, and overnight stay at a hotel in Kathmandu.
The bus ride from Kathmandu to Shyaphru Besi (1462 m.), traveling 8 hours on paved roads past Dhunche.
Trek to Lama Hotel (2748 m.) for 5 hours through the thick forest of oak, pine, and bamboo trees.
Trek to Langtang Village (3500 m.) for three hours walking through the beautiful scenery of mountains, rivers, and waterfalls. As we reach the green meadows of Ghora Tabela, the magnificent view of snowy white peaks of the Langtang range becomes visible. Once in the Langtang Village, we will explore the village charm - the water-driven mills, flat-roofed Tibetan-style houses, prayer wheels, and the local yak cheese factory.
Trek to Kyangjin Gompa (3800 m.) for 4 hours.
Tserko Ri (5033 m.) is a steep climb of 90 minutes from Kyangjin Gompa. However, the spectacular 360-degree mountain views available of the surrounding peaks and up and down the Langtang valley offer a plentiful reward. This is the pinnacle of the Langtang trek and energy permitting the ascent of Tserko Ri should be undertaken so that you can take in Langtang's snow-capped mountain range in all its glory.
Trek downhill to Lama Hotel (2748 m.)
Trek downhill to Syabru Besi (1462 m.)
After breakfast, we will leave Langtang and the Tamang people behind as we catch a return bus to Kathmandu, where you will be transferred to your hotel.
This is a cushion day that has been added to the itinerary to allow for delays due to flights or other reasons beyond our control. If you can complete your trek in time then this day may be used for sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley or free for shopping days. Or if you have a tight schedule, you can catch your flight back with joyous memories from Nepal.
- Land transportation Airport Pick up and drop by private car, Kathmandu to Shyphru Besi and Kathmandu by Public bus.
- Standard accommodation at a hotel in Kathmandu, breakfast included.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouse accommodation along the trail.
- Foods (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) while on the trek.
- Well-experienced English-speaking trekking Guide.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Langtang National Park Entrance Permit.
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment, medicine, and insurance coverage for all trekking staff.
- First Aid Medical Kit
- Drinking water purify
- All Government taxes.
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu (other than breakfast).
- Personal Travel insurance
- Other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation, and rerouting.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Supporter (Porter) if needed
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping is expected.