The Langtang Valley offers an opportunity to explore the center of the Nepalese Himalayan range. The trek will lead you on an exploration of the glacial system along with the cultural setting.
One of the perfect trek that takes trekkers to nature-based cultural heritage along with the current business route to Rashuwa.
Day 1: Arrival in Nepal
Day 2: Bus ride to Syaphru Besi
Day 3: Syaphru Besi to Lama Hotel
Day 4: Lama Hotel to Langtang Village
Day 5: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa
Day 6: Explore or Climb Tserko Ri
Day 7: Return to Lama Hotel
Day 8: Return to Syabru Besi
Day 9: Return to Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure
- Land transportation Airport Pick up and drop by private car, Kathmandu to Shyphru Besi and Kathmandu by Public bus.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu, breakfast included.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation along the trail.
- Foods (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) while on trek.
- Well experienced English speaking trekking Guide.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Langtang National Park Entrance Permit.
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment, medicine, and insurance coverage for all trekking staff.
- First Aid Medical Kit
- Drinking water purify
- All Government taxes.
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu (other than breakfast).
- Personal Travel insurance
- Other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation, and rerouting.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment's.
- Supporter (Porter) if needed
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping is expected.