Jomsom Muktinath Trek is a classic trek. It takes trekkers through attractive regions in Annapurna like Pun Hill, Kagbeni, Muktinath, Kaligandaki gorge, and Jomsom. This is the best trek route in Nepal for its amazing sunrise view from Pun Hill, the natural hot spring along the Kaligandaki, Rupse Chahara(waterfall), and the life of Marpha decorated with its unusual apple garden.
Highly recommended for the fascinating Geo-cultural experience.
Day 1: Drive Pokhara to Nayapol, and Hile
Day 2: Trek Hile to Ghorepani
Day 3: Trek Ghorepani to Tatopani
Day 4: Drive Tatopani to Marpha
Day 5: Trek Marpha to Kagbeni
Day 6: Trek Kagneni to Muktinath
Day 7: Trek Muktinath to Jomsom
Day 8: Fly Jomsom to Pokhara
After breakfast drive from Pokhara to Nayapool for one hour drive and trek to Hile for Four hours.
Trek to Ghorepani. Stay overnight at Lodge/ Hotel.
Trek to Tatopani. Stay overnight at Lodge/ Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Marpha on a sharing basis. Excursion around visit apple garden. Stay overnight at Lodge/ Hotel.
Trek to Kagbeni, a green oasis at the junction of the Jhong Khola and the Kali Gandaki River. Visit the Kagbeni monastery and the old part of the village.
Trek to Muktinath via Jhol village. Visit Muktinath temple.
Trek to Jomsom or take a bus ride to Jomsom. Stay overnight at Jomsom.
Take an early flight to Pokhara or, a journey by bus to Pokhara (approximately 6 hours). End of your trek.
No. You must withdraw money in Pokhara itself, and must be in Nepalese Currency. If you have any foreign currency, please change them while in Pokhara.
- Land transportation as per itinerary on a sharing basis.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Pokhara, breakfast included.
- Foods (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Lodges, Hotel accommodation along the trail.
- Drinking water purification pills
- Flight Tickets from Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Well-experienced English-speaking trekking guide.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) Card.
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation National Park Fees)
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment, medicine, and insurance coverage for all trekking staff.
- All Government taxes.
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Pokhara (other than breakfast).
- Personal travel insurance
- Other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, and flight changes.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Support (Porter) service if needed
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping is expected.
The itineraries are merely a guideline and are prearranged on the basis of their popularity with our previous guests. We can easily customize it to suit your own schedule and requirement.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have the interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities include the famous Chitwan National Park Jungle Safaris, guided tours of Lumbini – the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Mountain Biking, and River Rafting. Please share your desire by contacting us and we will make it happen for you.