A very fascinating and spectacular journey to Lo Manthang is one of the most valued based destinations in the country. The geological setting and mesmerizing human settlement cannot be seen elsewhere in the World. That is why the region has received enormous reviews and queries.
Upper Mustang is a scenic hidden gem of Nepal, attracting many tourists to discover an isolated region for centuries. The highest altitude of the Upper Mustang Lo Manthang trek is 3840 meters above sea level. The route is reviewed to be full of serendipity all the way.
This trek starts from Pokhara, and this itinerary also begins from Pokhara. You can come to Pokhara from Kathmandu with a 6-hour drive or a 30 mins flight. Or we can arrange your pick up from Kathmandu Airport upon request, and also organize a few days of visit around the cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara before the trek.
Day 1: Fly to Jomsom, Trek to Kagbeni
Day 2: Kagbeni to Chhusang
Day 3: Chhusang to Sammar
Day 4: Sammar to Ghilling
Day 5: Ghilling to Charang
Day 6: Charang to Lo Manthang
Day 7: Rest/ Exploration at Lo Manthang
Day 8: Lo Manthang to Ghami
Day 9: Ghami to Sammar
Day 10: Sammar to Kagbeni
Day 11: Kagbeni to Muktinath and drive to Jomsom
Day 12: Fly to Pokhara
- Land transportation, from Hotel to Pokhara airport and Hotel.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Pokhara, breakfast included.
- Special Permit for Lo-Manthang control area.
- Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom and Pokhara.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Accommodation on sharing basis in Lodge and Guesthouse along the trail.
- Well-experienced English-speaking trekking Guide.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Park Entrance Fee)
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment, medicine, and insurance coverage for all trekking staff.
- First Aid Medical kits
- Drinking-Water Purify Pills
- All Government taxes.
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Pokhara (other than breakfast).
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation, and rerouting.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Support (Porter) if needed
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping is expected.
The itineraries are merely a guideline and are prearranged based on their popularity with our previous guests. We can easily customize it to suit your schedule and requirement.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities include the famous Chitwan National Park Jungle Safaris, guided tours of Lumbini – the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Mountain Biking, and River Rafting. Please share your desire by contacting us and we will make it happen for you.