The trek leads trekkers to Tilicho lake along with fascinating Manang. One of the highly demanded and recommended trekking routes in the world. The must-visit destination is ornamented with one of the largest lakes at an elevation of 4919 m.
Globally recommended trek for its adventure and aesthetic pleasure.
Day 1: Drive to Dharapani
Day 2: Dharapani to Timang
Day 3: Timang to Chame
Day 4: Chame to Upper Pisang
Day 5: Upper Pisang to Nagwal
Day 6: Nagwal to Manang
Day 7: Rest/Acclimatization day
Day 8: Manang to Siru Kharka
Day 9: Siru Kharka to Tilicho Base Camp
Day 10: Explore Tilicho lake, back to Siru Kharka
Day 11: Siru Kharka to Yak Kharka
Day 12: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi
Day 13: Thorong Phedi to Muktinath
Day 14: Muktinath to Jomsom
Day 15: Explore Jomsom, fly to Pokhara
- Land transportation, airport pick up and drop
- Foods (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Accommodation best available Lodges along the trail.
- Drinking water purification pills
- Well-experienced English-speaking trekking Guide.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System).
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit Fee).
- Food, wages, accommodation, equipment, medicine, and insurance coverage. for all trekking staff.
- All Government taxes.
- Flight Ticket from Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation and rerouting, and flight changes.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Support (Porter) service if needed.
- Tips for trekking staff - Tipping is expected.
The itineraries are merely a guideline and are prearranged based on their popularity with our previous guests. We can easily customize it to suit your schedule and requirement.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities include the famous Chitwan National Park Jungle Safaris, guided tours of Lumbini – the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Mountain Biking, and River Rafting. Please share your desire by contacting us and we will make it happen for you.